Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Trend: Blue Nails

Blue Nails
Sinful Colors in Savage (matte) + Gelous Nail Gel Topcoat

I'm not always the most stylish person. The other day a lady at DSW said "Can I ask you a fashion question?" and in my head I was like "I guess you can but it's your funeral." Still, despite my cluelessness, I think I might be participating in a spring trend. My boyfriend snapped this instagram Saturday at a coffee shop and a minute later our waitress came over with the exact same color on her fingers. Then a friend posted a picture of her blue nails on facebook. Then my cousin met me at the gym with fresh blue lacquer. Is this all just coincidence or are we experiencing some sort of mass subconscious post hypnotic suggestion? Either way, break out your turquoise if you'd like to help me keep this movement going!

No comments:

Post a Comment