Thursday, April 10, 2014

List of Links



1. There is a great discussion going on over at Fringe Association about yarn stashes. Love them or hate them? All I know is I can't stop staring at Karen Templer's cozy looking stash. That picture would look so great hanging over my couch. (Image via Fringe Association)

2. I can't wait to see the Christopher Wool exhibit at The Art Institute tomorrow. Typography is probably my favorite kind of art so I predict that I will unabashedly love this show. (Image via Art Institute of Chicago)

3. Speaking of art, if your walls need something new, I just read about Open Art Project on Curbly. The site has well designed posters you can download for free. Remember: switching up your art totally counts as spring cleaning. (Image via Open Art Project)

No comments:

Post a Comment