Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cinespia Photobooth


Cinespia photobooth: Clueless and La Dolce Vita
If I ever visit LA I am absolutely going to a Cinespia event. The group hosts screenings of iconic films at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. People bring blankets and picnics and watch movies from the lawn, and by itself, that would be cool enough to grab my attention. But Cinespia makes it even better by setting up a themed photobooth, elaborately decorated to match that evening's film, and I am completely obsessed with them.

Cinespia photobooth: Seven and Back to the Future
I mean, you thought funny hats and a mustache on a stick was cool, but have you ever been in a photobooth with a severed head in a box? I didn't think so. There are tons more pictures to browse on their facebook page. Check out booths from The Graduate, TRON, and The Craft, just to name a few. Plus a Breaking Bad album that actually has Aaron Paul in it!

Cinespia photobooth: Scream and The Dark Crystal
So now I need to visit LA and step up my photobooth game. If you're already in the area you can check the Cinespia page for a schedule of upcoming films, but you should probably just go ahead and go to them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment